In case you haven't yet noticed, Em and I LOVE bunting........ over the last year or so of us blogging we have made your no sew bunting, bunting cards, bunting from Christmas paper, bunting from paint samples and so today I happily add to our bunting collection - the bunting t-shirt!
It was really simple to make - just follow these simple steps:
1. Chose fabric (from your scraps is perfect for this!)
2. Iron scraps onto vliesofix and cut out 5 triangles from your scraps.
3. Set your sewing machine to a close zig-zag or satin stitch.
4. To ensure the fabric doesn't stretch on the front when you are sewing iron on a rectangle of interfacing on the inside of the t-shirt to cover the area of your bunting.
5. Layout your bunting pieces across the t-shirt and iron in place.
6. Secure fabric with a zig-zag or satin stitch.
It makes a great present for a little girl...I think I'd even wear one myself.