Firstly, I just wanted to say hi - I've missed being here - it's been a bit up and down lately in my world, but hopefully now I'm back to stay!
I've got a couple of great ideas to post and I can't wait to show them to you over coming weeks.
But for this week, it's a great little recipe to make your own relaxing bath salts.
1 cup Epsom salts (in the bath aisle of your local supermarket)
1/4 cup dried lavender
1/4 cup almond oil
6 drops essential lavender oil
1. Mix the almond oil and lavender oil together
2. Mix the Epsom salts and dried lavender together
3. Combine all ingredients, mix well and bottle
You could use any combination of oils and dried herbs of flowers. Some suggestions I'd like to try are:
- lemon zest with lemon oil for a refreshing scrub
- rose petals and geranium and rose oil
- dried rosemary and lavender and rosemary oil (avoid rosemary oil during pregnancy).
Hope you enjoy this quick and simple little project!